Religions often project human qualities onto their Gods and Deities as a way of trying to understand Them. Therefore it is not uncommon to read that They have human-like bodies, emotions and minds.
Many understand this to be true because people who have had encounters with these Beings generally report the above.
However, the way something is perceived is not necessarily the complete picture as it may be a reflection or distortion. For example: when we view a rainbow it is an effect of the Sun combined with droplets of rain.
Many people ask about the Spiritual Hierarchy and want to understand Their true Nature. The honest answer is that as limited 3-D Beings we can’t possibly have any real idea! However, it doesn’t stop us trying and inevitably we end up creating our own personal models of the truth.
I want to share a few personal insights that we have had over the last 5 to 6 years. This may help you create a better picture of this Intelligence remembering that we cannot hope to capture Its Essence.
- When communicating with human beings the appropriate language will always be used, even mathematics, which can be seen as universal. The style of the Messages will inevitably be different to that of the recipient.
- If a person has visual contact then the projected image is likely to be human/angelic because this is what we expect and are most comfortable with. We are told that the Spiritual Hierarchy see us as blobs of Light, which demonstrate emotions and thought patterns, rather than our physical bodies.
- When communicating They are generally very Loving and Compassionate but can be more stern if They have to Transmit a serious Message.
- They have a sense of humour and seem to understand happiness and sadness. Whether They experience these emotions, as we do, is unknown
- Time in the Higher Realms seems to be very different and almost irrelevant.
- Seeing for Them is impossible for us to imagine as we have had Messages that suggest that They can perceive everything at once with an all “Seeing Eye.”
- They know what we are thinking about so they can inject knowledge at just the right time for us to assimilate and make the appropriate connections.
- They even seem to know if we are going to make a mistake and take this into consideration to still achieve the desired outcome!
- There seems to be different groups within the Hierarchy as well as individual Intelligences that sometimes need to confer before replying to a question.
- Different people may get slightly different answers to the same enquiry. We see this as the Truth being viewed as many facets of the same gemstone. It is for us therefore to see how the information can be brought together.
- Often Messages will be picked up by different people that are working on the same project so that each person has part of the jigsaw.
- The Hierarchy will use a number of groups to work in parallel to maximise the chance of success of a particular Mission.
- They can appear to make mistakes because much of what They do is experimental and requires trialling.
- We are frequently reminded that our concepts are very limited and that we don’t have the intellectual capabilities to really understand the big picture.
- They always seem to work in the present and explain that what happened in the past was relevant then but not now. We need to embrace the new and let go of the old.
- Their work is generally about balancing Energies and Harmonizing by continually making adjustments.
There seems to be a Law that we can only be helped if we ask.
- We can only receive a certain amount of help as we need to learn lessons and work through Karma.
- To establish the best relationship with the Spiritual Hierarchy it is necessary to cultivate Humility and demonstrate Gratitude.
- We should always remember we are constantly being tested!